Vision & Mission
Join IPD Team
International Professional Development is dedicated providing quality professional training to develop human asset for international mobility. IPD through its diverse portfolio of training courses provides an excellent opportunity to professionals to remain up to date, productive, and competent in their field of expertise.
Shortage of skilled professionals remains a challenge in both service and production industry throughout the world equally in developed and developing countries. IPD’s integrated training approach is founded to address the current global mobilization challenges.
Our mission is to intensify the skills and competencies of professionals and strengthen their suitability to meet worldwide labour demands.
- bring forth and leverage international talent
- promote human asset mobility
- provide professionals a platform for learning and growth
- support performance tied learning
- promote innovation and use of modern technologies
• In Class: Instructor led in class training in-person training classes.
• On line: Self paced on-line courses available 24/7.
• Live Webcast: Live computer based Instructor led training webinar sessions.
• On-Demand: On site or On-line live courses delivered to fit your needs.
- Training Need Assessment
- Course Development and Delivery
- Training Facilitation
- One-on-One: Career Counseling in Engineering & Technology Professions.
- Professional Designation: Guidance on Professional Certifications (P.Eng.) and Other.
- Professional Development; Important and necessary professional and personal training suggestions based in experience and current trends.
International Professional Development Instructors are the skilled and knowledgeable practitioners of the global community of engineering and technology professionals. We provide opportunities and support partner instructors by;
- Assisting in development of new courses,
- providing adult education resources,
- guiding learning management tools, and
- offering professional development opportunities.
- are an excellent communicator and an exceptional presenter,
- are an expert in your field of practice with at least five years of experience,
- have mentored or trained young professionals in your specialized area of practice, and
- willing to exchange and share your wealth of knowledge and global experience.
Come forward to join our growing team of prestigious professional instructors.
We are looking forward to listening from you about your interest in becoming part of the IPD Team. Contact Us