Microsoft Power Point extensive hands-on course will provide the participants with the vital knowledge, skills, and techniques to use this electronic word processing tool in everyday business and personal writing. The participants will learn applying basics to advanced features of Power Point 2013 in their specific environment for progress, efficiency and growth. They will learn all necessary skills of workplace productivity required as an entrepreneur or employers are looking for in their employee. After attending this course you will be able to discover the power of Power Point and do your jobs in easy, fast and skillful way independently.
The participants will be learn with wide spectrum of concepts to create and edit professional looking Power Point presentations, whether they are new to Power Point or transitioning from previous version of Word.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 course is packed with high quality content, step-by-step instructions, plenty of practice exercises; thus offering exceptional value to course participants.
Who Shall Attend
- Junior to Senior Level Mangers
- Speakers, Instructors, Trainers, and presenters
- Small and Medium Business owners and Employees
- Administrative Assistants
- Familiarity and working experience with Computers and Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of keyboard and entering information
- Able to navigate file structure and manage files and folders
- Personal Laptop
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Software (Free download available from Microsoft website for limited learning period)
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
This course will help participants in preparation of following credentials after fulfilling other essential requirements; if the participants are motivated to excel their career to a next level.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) after passing Exam 77-422
To enhance participant’s knowledge and skills of use of Power Point as a basic business communication and presentation tool. The goal is that after completion of course you should be able utilizing advance capabilities of Microsoft Power Point 2013 towards better business communication, marketing and growth.
What Participants will Learn
- Understanding the Power Point Essentials
- Create and Edit highly effective and attractive presentations
- Designing and Formatting Slides
- Using Graphics, WordArt, SmartArt, drawing and other items
- Inserting Tables and Charts
- Using animations and multimedia
- Print Presentation in various layout formats
- Sharing and securing document
- Saving presentations in pdf format.
- Delivering a presentation
- PowerPoint Basics
- Presentation Fundamentals
- Working with Text
- Designing a Presentation
- Adding Tables to Slides
- Adding Charts to Slides
- Creating and Editing SmartArt graphics
- Adding Graphics to Presentation
- Use of Animation and Multimedia
- Sharing and Securing Presentation
- Delivering Presentation
Toronto, Ontario, Canada